Uploaded with ImageShack.us
♥Paradise Kiss♥由紀子御影
Paradise Kiss
WELCOME TO MY BLOG, DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME UP!Dashboard | +Follow


divider graphics
Hello!
divider graphics
 photo 536e1949-2f89-4096-b88d-797f7490781c.jpg
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube| Ask
Tumblr | Instagram


Thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to FOLLOW me and leave some comment
。◕ ‿ ◕。





divider graphics
MY INSPIRATION
divider graphics
♥Ayumi Hamasaki♥
 photo d2a17544-0324-4248-b2ca-f5c275ee5f9f.jpg



 photo 3e5f8200-c54f-4b5d-a08c-56d9968f3767.jpg

♥Takeda Shizuka♥
 photo 07819927-797a-4450-a005-166998f993c4.jpg

♥Ozaki Sayoko♥
 photo 07130897-0e3a-40ba-9bc0-ea11cae29fa5.jpg

♥Kanako Kawabata♥
 photo 426b06df-dfe5-4397-912d-27a1853970ff.jpg

♥Yuma Takahashi♥
 photo daa44c7d-ee98-4c8f-a910-0bb302f3dd7c.jpg

♥Akiko Ishikawa♥
 photo c7145d2b-e8f1-41d5-9e56-e39782e50320.jpg

♥Yumiko Funayama♥
 photo ae2374c8-343f-4e72-b14d-46a1c76baadd.jpg










♥ Essence&Duo Review ♥


Today's topic is: Essence
Here's some of the basic make up that I use daily, especialy at work or in the accademy.
Most of them I bought it from Essence in OVS store.
 As you all know, all the Essence products are affordable and convenient, the quality is good for any kind of skin and the price is reasonable.
 I recommend this for all the newbies who are starting a basic make up gyaru or  for a simple daily look.



MASCARA
All eyes on me waterproof multi-effect mascara




FEEDBACK: It gives you an extra volume on your lashes and it last all day, it dries faster than you can immagine, it gives extra lenght & thickness of your lashes.
 recommend this for those who wanna add more lenght and give a fake lashes look, for a sexier eyes.



LASH & BROW
Gel Mascara




FEEDBACK: first I never used one before, I bought it 'coz I wanted to try it on since lots of friends told me about it.
Result: you can use them both lashes or eyebrows but I mostly use it for eyebrows, after or before applying my daily Eyebrow pen, it helps you to give a nice line and definition to you eyebrows. You probably notice that you often have a misplaced eyebrow, it tends to place down and disfigure your look, and in this case this one helps you to cancel those worries.
 recommend to use this with the eyebrow pencil designer to give more definition to your eyebrows
So thumbs up!

 EYELINER
Liquid Ink



Feedback: I always find it difficult to find a very nice liquid eyeliner, and my very first purchase was this one of the Essence!
I fell inlove as I saw how it holds the intense black color even if you stay out all day till the next day.
So I always have a couple of stock in my make up department.
Most of liquid eyeliners have the tendency to get lighter as the hour passes by , so when you arrive at home instead of a nice black eyeliner that defines your eyes, your looking at a dead grey look. & seriously who wants to spend money for something that doesn't satisfy your needs and doesnt last long!

 recommend this in any occations, either your going to work or party! You have no worries if you forgot your beuty kit coz you'll look exactly the same when you came out the house
GORGEOUS!




EYEBROW PENCIL
Designer 01 Black (with brush)


Feedback: If you bought the Lash&Brow Gel Mascara, then you hit the jackpot!
Combining these two products it gives you the perfect shape and eyebrows effect
I don't usually use pencil eyebrows coz I'm using more the naked black color,but this is an exceptional case! Combining them it gives you a compact color and make it last the whole day! This two combined are also perfect to use or add on your summer make up kit, coz no matter how hot and swet you make the black color doesnt fade away it still remains the same!
 highly recommend this also for summer season!


BB CREAM
All-In-One Beauty Balm



Feedback: Honeslty I've never used a BB cream before & since I was looking for something new and more natural look, I wanted to try this one.
Summer is one of the hardest season to maintain your make up on , with all the hot and sweat thing most of the make up are just a waist of your time!!!
 If you don't use a nice primer, foundation and finishing spray Girl don't even bother to do your make up, coz your just waisting your time and make up products!!
With this BB cream I never thought that I only need a primer and concealer without using an extra foundation to mentail the make up, this one has all the requirements to be you all in one foundation and moisture cream!
Be carefull to choose the skin colour! Unfortunately there are only 3 of them. I bought the 02 natural
Thou I'm also thingking on buying the 01/03 since my skin tone is too tanned and we are almost in fall season so better be ready for that too!
recommend this one for any type of skin, even the sensitive ones! It doesnt even give any sticky feeling and it's easy to apply! 


LIP GLOSS
-XXXL Shine 022 Nude Kiss



-XXXL Shine 04 Rising Star


 




Feedback:I'm very satisfied with  both colors they last longer than I expected and the color is nice and bright thou it's lighter than a normal lipgloss, you might  need to apply it 3 time to have a better compact color or a simply  nice radiance touch to your lips

It's not the best lip gloss I've used so its just a 3 1/2

I looove LipGloss I can't go without without it

 It gives that bright and sexy lips, either you apply it with your lip balm for a natural and simple look or with your fav tone of lipstic to make them more sexier.
Most of the time I buy combined colors and mix the color giving a nice combination effect to your lips.
 I'm inlove with natural colors!
 To tell the truth I just can't see myself with dark  colors such as red passion colors 
It make me feel more like a drag queen no offense! 
Recommended for your daily routine look! 

DUO 
Eyelash Adhesive



Feedback: This is one of the best so far , thou I prefer not a tube but with a brush, 'coz it's easier to apply on the lashes so I'l give a 4 stars.
 But girl this one really fixes your lashes for long!!
All you need is to apply them perfectly so you won't tend to see a part of your lashes falling coz you didn't apply it well lol
All in all the cosmetics I bought, I spent a lil bit higher in this one.
I wasnt supposed to buy it but since I was out of glue, plus my friend bought it for mistake I decided to get it and try it on. Most of the adesive lashes has the problems on the removing part, it doesn't cause any red spot on your eyes, you can easily remove the lashes without hurting yourself and it dries faster.
You can find them in MAC store/Ebay/taobao, everywere.



Guess this is it!
Hope this feedbacks are usefull for those who are searching for something fordable and simple daily look.
Keep following my blog fr more reviews and details.
Thanks for your time
See you soon (ノoヮo)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧




Thanks for stopping by ♥
Take care xoxo 





Posted at 08:05 | 0 comments






|
divider graphics
Navigation
divider graphics

 photo a1947e53-2aba-4ab9-b502-a936c69d4788.jpg
♥ヨロシクね♥ About ME Reviews Links Entries GIVEAWAYS SPONSORS





divider graphics
Bilboard
divider graphics


♥私のともだちとのプリクラ♥

Follow on Bloglovin





- END -